Jonathon Davies B Ed; Cert Ed, a former police officer who has worked in the “Welfare to Work Arena” for 15 years covering a wide range of issues around disability and offending in both the wider community and in London prisons.
As a disabled person, he is able to provide the trainer with an in-depth knowledge of what it is like to live with disabilities. He has presented the case for disabled people alongside the First Minister for Disabled People the late Alf Morris M.B.E, AO, QSO, PC at the Houses of Parliament, and for many years worked for The Disability Times Trust championing the cause for disabled people in the workplace.
Jonathon has delivered Disability Awareness Training to a range of national training providers including Maximus and Prospects and has advised other national companies on the recruitment and retention of disabled people. Organisations he has worked with include:
- Sainsbury’s Supermarket: Job brokerage across west London focusing on Disabled People
- NEXT: Job Brokerage across west London and secured 200 jobs in both their Sumner and Winter Sales.
- Wilkinson’s retailer – Job Brokerage Service across west London focusing on both disabled and non-disabled people.
- St Georges construction – Advice and guidance on employing disabled people.
- Maximus training provider– Disability awareness training for the staff.
- Prospects training provider – Disability awareness training for the staff.
- Wincanton logistics and freight – Job brokerage and disability awareness training for the staff.
- National Probation Service – Job brokerage and led on the progression of all disabled service-users on their database within west London.
Jeremy Barker LLB, Barrister-At-Law, Certificate In Management has over 20 years’ experience of working in the employment and skills sector, both in the voluntary and public sectors, working primarily on projects supporting the most disadvantaged communities in London (West London Learning & Skills Council, Peabody Community Foundation and the Citizens Trust) as well as a national disability charity (Leonard Cheshire Disability).